Crepes with Black Raspberry Filling
6 Tbsp butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp granulated sugar
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· 1 bag of Natural Black Raspberry Dip
· 4 oz of cream cheese
· 4 oz of sour cream
1. For Filling: Combine Natural Black Raspberry Dip mix, cream cheese and sour cream. Mix until smooth and refrigerate.
2. For Crepes: Combine 3 Tbsp of softened butter, flour, sugar, salt, milk, water, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3. Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, pour 3-4 Tbsp of batter into the center of the pan. Quickly tilt and tip the pan so the batter stretches out in a circle. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, then flip as soon as the bottom is set. Cook the other side for about 30 seconds until set. Transfer the cooked crepe to a large plate and repeat with the remaining batter, making sure to add more butter to the pan between each crepe.
4. Place a few spoonfuls of filling in a line in the center of the crepe. Fold both sides over the filling and enjoy.