Low Country Boil
1 Tbsp Baltimore Bay Seasoning, adjust to taste
5 Pounds potatoes, cut into chunks
3 (16 ounces) packages cooked kielbasa sausage or Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
8 Ears of corn, husks, and silks removed, cut into thirds
4 Onions cut into quarters
Seafood of choice such as:
4 Pounds whole crab, broken into pieces
3 Pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. Heat a large pot of water over medium-high heat. Add Baltimore Bay Seasoning to taste, and bring to a boil.
2. Add corn and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add potatoes and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Add onions, and sausage and cook for about 5minutes.
5. Add crab and crawdads and cook for about 5 minutes
6. Add the shrimp when everything else is almost done and cook for another 3 or 4 minutes.
7. Drain off the water and pour the contents out onto a picnic table covered with newspaper. Sprinkle additional Baltimore Bay Seasoning if desired. Grab a paper plate and a beer and enjoy!