Spiced Beef Lettuce Wraps
1. Finely chop onion, minced garlic, and peel and slice mango.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat cook beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned and onions are tender, approximately 6 - 8 minutes. Drain. Stir in salad mix (set aside packets) cook until slightly wilted, approximately 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chutney, soy sauce and Garam Masala and heat.
4. In a separate bowl combine coconut milk and dressing packet from salad mix until smooth.
5. Spoon beef mixture into lettuce leaves; top with contents topping packet from salad mix. Drizzle with coconut milk mixture and top with mango slices.